Donate and Volunteer to our Outreach Projects
To sign up for the Volunteer Library Reader, please go to our page on SignUp.com and sign in with Facebook or your email address. Select the day and time you would like to volunteer to read to the children and click “Sign Up!”. A VolunQuest staff member will contact you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Sign-up to volunteer
Thanks for your interest!
VolunQuest and the English program in the public schools survive off of the kindness of our visitors. If you are planning to visit Isla Mujeres, Cancun, or the Riviera Maya in the near future and would like to contribute material donations to one of our multiple programs, please feel free to contact us for more information on what is needed. This is our permanent wish list of items that we are consistently in need of in order of importance.
- Ink refills compatible for Epson L365 printers (all colors)
- Paper for the printer
- White board markers (all colors)
- Scotch tape
- Colored construction paper
- Character Pencils
- Two-pocket folders
- Glue sticks
- Large Elmer’s glue bottles
- Regular Pencils
- Small pencil sharpeners
- Poster paper/poster boards
- Arts and Craft supplies
(pipe cleaners, popsicle sticks, glitter, etc.)
- Scooter regulation helmets for children and young adults
- Dental supplies
- Children’s swim suits
- New and gently used athletic shoes
- New toys
- Leftover food from your vacation (non perishables)